- Weave on ($40/row)
- Hot fusion ($2 per Strand)
- Cold Fusion ($1.5 per Strand)
- Tape extension ($5 per Set for a Pre-taped, $10 per set for non Pre-taped)
- Lace Wigs ($100 and up)
- Feather Hair Extensions ($5)
- Skin Weft Extensions ($5 per Set for a Pre-taped)
- Flip-In Hair Extensions ($50)
- Clip-In Hair Extensions ($50)
To create a weave-on extension, we cornrow the hair first, then sew the weft onto the cornrow with a needle and thread. This will add volume and length to the hair. This method can also be done by adding highlights/lowlights to the hair. The client can decide the colour and length of the hair to be used. The client can also choose the same colour as their natural hair in order to have a more natural appearance. The client has the option of choosing synthetic hair, human hair-like fibre, 100% human hair, cuticle hair, bohemian hair, Indian hair, or Remy-hair.
How to Maintain a Weave-on Extension
Shampoo hair once or twice per week. Use a silk shampoo and conditioner. Brush the hair from the end to the root. For human hair, any hot tools can be used (e.g., curling iron, straightening iron, blow dryer, hot rollers, and roller sets). To add sheen, a light oil can be applied.
Pre-glued hair extensions at the end of the hair are proteins shaped like a fingertip. We place the connector tool under the hair, then we pinch smoothly for about three seconds to melt and smear the glue into every hair strand.
Hair can be reused be removing the pre-tipped piece with remover. Just cut off the glue tip and use a glue gun with adhesive stick to reapply.
How to Maintain a Hot Fusion Extension
Oil sheen is not recommended for bonded hair. Oil may cause hot fusion extensions to slip out. Instead, shampoo with a special shampoo made for hot fusion extensions.
Although cold fusion hairextensions are relatively a new option for hair weaving, it is becoming increasingly popular for people who love weft hair. Even though both hot fusion and cold fusion extensions provide lasting results with a more natural look, the popularity of cold fusion hair extensions is becoming more evident – and this is for a valid reason.
The traditional hot fusion uses hot bonding material to attach the hair on your roots. Because of this, some people have reported burns and scalp damage. On the other hand, since cold fusion hairextensions are attached using milder solution, there will never be any possible burning.
Another advantage of cold fusion extensions is that it could last longer compared to extensions that were installed using hot fusion. In addition, due to the flexibility of keratin-based polymer, your extensions will never be stiff and unnatural-looking hair.
When applied by a professional, cold fusion hair extensions will be indistinguishable from your natural hair. Since this hair extensions method uses no type of heat, they are ideal for people with thin or very fine hair.
If you want to achieve natural looking, 100% human hair extensions that can match your natural hair color, then cold fusions extensions are the best option for you. With these kinds of extensions, you will have longer, thicker and plumper hair than you ever had before.
This method is fast, easy, and versatile. The tape extension application is divided into three steps.
- We remove the tape backing from the center place unit on the lower portion of the part line, 1/8” from the scalp, and press firmly.
- We flip the unit over toward the upper portion of the part line. A natural hair is then attached to the middle section of the unit.
- We remove the tape backing from the right securing wing and fold it onto the middle section. Next we remove the tape backing from the left securing wing and fold on to the middle section. We now return the hair to its normal position and repeat where desired.
How to Maintain a Tape Extension
Tape extensions are maintained the same way as hot fusion extensions. Oil sheen is not recommended for tape extensions since oil may cause the tape to slip out.
Lace wigs are applied in two steps.
- Lace Wig Bond Extreme Hold – Use an alcohol swab to remove oil and makeup from the area around the front hairline. Apply a thin line of lace wig bond skin protector around the hairline. Let dry and proceed to apply the lace wig bond over the skin protector.
- Lace Wig Bond Skin Protector – Apply in an upward motion a thin layer of salon lace wig bond extreme hold ¼” from the front of the hairline backward. Let dry for two to three minutes. The bond should feel tacky to the touch (not sticky). Affix the lace netting to the bond by pressing the bond into the netting until the wig is securely in place. Let this dry for five minutes before styling.
Haw to Remove a Lace Wig
- Apply lace wig bond remover onto the bond with a Q-tip or cotton swab and allow the bond to completely loosen the lace wig (DO NOT PULL). Reapply if not sufficiently loosened.
- Gently lift the lace wig unit away from the head.
- After removing the lace wig unit, continue to apply Step #1.
- Place remover onto the residual glue on the hairline.
- Rub gently in a circular motion until the glue residue begins to soften
- If needed, proceed to lace bond weave remover (Step #2)
Note: Alternate between #1 remover and #2 remover (immediately above) until all traces of the glue are removed.
Washing and Maintenance of a Lace Wig
- Wash your hair clean and dry it completely before applying the lace wig.
- For manageability, put each row sparsely.
- When washing, use gently running water. Lightly rub the hair and scalp (avoid rubbing vigorously).
- To maintain a curly hair or wet look, lightly apply gel, mousse, or oil sheen. Oil sheen is not recommended for bonded hair. Oil may cause the lace wig to slip out.
- For curly hair, do not brush when it is dry.
- Use a large toothed comb or your fingers while hair is wet.
Mono-Skin Weft extensions: are the ultimate accessory for achieving the most natural looking and undetectable weave, Theses premium skin wefts allow free flowing locks, Even if someone were to run their fingers through your hair, it is unlikely that they would really feel or see the tiny unit. The hair looks like it’s growing from your scalp.
The mono skin weft extensions: are hand knotted hair and attached to very thin mono-skin base. It is applied along your hair line next to your skin. it is seamless, without bumps, braids, sewing, velcro, beads, metal tube, glue, clips, nor chemicals and is complitely invisible. It is also very easy and fast to apply. To use simply peel off the label and place in a part on or along your line close to the scalp and press. it’s fast and easy. similar to the tape extension.
Flip-In Hair Extensions offer a new and safer way to wear hair extensions which does not damage your natural hair in any way. No glue, No tape, No heat, No sewing, No clips, No metal rings or weaving, instead the hair extension comfortably sits on your head with the aid of an undetectable, transparent wire which is hidden by your own hair.
Easy and simple to use, it takes literally 1 minute to fit and style your hair and only 1 minute to remove, No hassle.
The quality of the hair is very important. That’s why we only use AAA+ 100% human Indian Remy Hair to ensure a subtle blend with your natural hair. It is fine to use with thinning or damaged hair. Once in, treat your thicker, fuller body of hair like your own. Style using hairdryers, curling tongs and straightening irons to create your perfect look.
Clip-in Hair extensions are snapped into place underneath the top of your naturally growing hair so that the plastic clips are not visible to onlookers. They can be applied relatively easily without any help from a professional hair stylist.
Add volume, length, fullness or highlights.
Can be taken in or out in minutes and are virtually undetectable.
Each strand of hair comes with a metal-clip that is already attached to the weft of the hair. To do it yourself, simply divide hair into approximately one-inch wide sections, snap the clip-on extensions into place and repeat until you’ve achieved the desired look or style. They can be washed, brushed and styled just like naturally growing hair, they are available in Human Hair, Indian Remy Human Hair, Chinese Remy Human Hair, Human Hair like Fiber and synthetic fiber.